- This event has passed.
TBCL Annual General Meeting (AGM)
October 26 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Believe it or not, it’s time for another AGM! This year has been a whirlwind, and what a year it’s been. We’re back on our feet after some difficult COVID years, and we’re quite happy with what we’ve accomplished. Many of these accomplishments could not have been achieved without the extensive support of our dedicated volunteers, for whom we are significantly grateful.
- Playground: Our long-awaited playground is almost here, and is on track for an autumn opening!
- Holiday Market: we had a wonderful holiday market with local vendors
- New Website: our new website, developed by a local Twin Brooks resident, will help facilitate better communication & features for members
- G-Suite Upgrade: after long-standing email issues, we successfully migrated our email services to Google Suite.
- A Fantastic Fall Fest: our Fall Fest was a wonderful success, thanks to those who volunteered, and those who came out to enjoy the weather. It was lovely meeting so many of you!
Speaking of volunteers, we are in desperate need of volunteers to help continue the League’s functions. A significant number of current Directors are departing this year. Without intending to sound alarmist, the continued operation of our League is at risk due to a shortage of available Board of Directors members. If you are interested, please check out our website for position details. If you are interested in available Board positions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
On a more optimistic note, we have a Social Committee starting up! A number of volunteers have expressed interest in supporting more social events for 2024. Please reach out to Francisco at email@example.com if you would like to join. Meetings will start in November 2023.
Members are encouraged to join our AGM on Thursday, October 26, at 6:30pm. Councilor Rice will be joining us to discuss updates, and time permitting, we will have a social gathering afterwards. Please register using this form so that we can help gauge attendance.
Our community is ever evolving and changing, and we’re so excited to be part of this journey with you. We’ll see you at the AGM!
You can view the open roles and their descriptions in the document below.
Twin Brooks Community League Board of Directors