Registration for the 2017 Outdoor Season is Now Complete - Late Registration Still Possible
- Already Registered? Click here for "What to Expect Next" information
- For Volunteer Sign Up Links, click here
- For Late Registration, see below
1. Please log into your account at http://www.emsasouthwest.com and register your children for the 2017 Outdoor Season - Wait List
2. If you want to be a Coach, Assistant Coach or Team Manager, please register yourself as a Team Official.
3. If you do not have a household account, please create one at: https://emsasoccerportal.com/ui/public/add-user.php
Fees can be paid by cheque, credit card (on-line only) or cash. To guarantee a spot for your child, payment, volunteer deposit and required documents must reach us at the SWEMSA office (#211, 11 Fairway Drive) by February 28, 2017 at 3:00 pm. There are a few ways you can do this:
- SKIP THE LINE UPS and mail payment (or proof of credit card payment), volunteer deposit and copies of all required documents to our office.
- Drop copies of all required documents, payment and volunteer deposit through our mail slot door on the 2nd floor Monday-Friday between 8:00am and 6:00pm.
- Stop by our office Monday-Friday between 9:00am and 1:00pm with required documents, payment and volunteer deposit.
- Attend one of our payment sessions in February and bring required documents with payment and volunteer deposit.
Required Documents are:
1. One copy of registration form per player
2. Copy of Community League Membership Card per household (can be purchased at http://efcl.org or click here to purcashe a Twin Brooks Membership directly.
3. Payment (cheque – Payable to SWEMSA, credit card or cash) or proof of credit card payment
4. $200 Volunteer Deposit Cheque – Payable to SWEMSA (Post-dated to May 15, 2017)
5. One copy of proof of birth date for player (Alberta Health Care Card, Birth Certificate OR Passport)
6. Proof of address (copy of Utility Bill or Driver’s Licence of parent/guardian)
IMPORTANT NOTE - A 2016/17 community league membership number is needed before a registration will be processed as paid. Memberships are valid from September 1, 2016 to August 31, 2017. Please purchase your membership before you create your household account or before your register your child(ren) for indoor soccer. Memberships can be purchased on line at www.efcl.org.
If your child is interested in trying out for our Premier program, SW Sting, please select the tryout box when registering on line. Your community fee will be cashed and if the tryout is successful, we will transfer the funds to SW Sting. A community spot will be held until the tryout results are known. Visit www.swstingsoccer.com for tryout information.