2021 OUTDOOR SOCCER INFO
IMPORTANT: The information below is subject to change due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Information will be updated on this website when it becomes available.
Below are the instructions to register for Spring Soccer. We will only be accepting credit card payment from the SWEMSA portal during the registration process. Only players that are paid as of April 25, 2021 will be placed on a team.
- Buy or have your current community league membership BUY MEMBERSHIP HERE
- This year, all registrations will be online only. Please register online at emsasoccerportal.com beginning March 15, 2021.
- Based on the current COVID 19 situation we are planning the season to be a practice-based program only. The fees charged will be based on this type of program.
- Soccer Season is estimated to begin May 15, 2021 – end of June 2021.
- Please note: if restrictions are lifted and we are allowed to play games, each player will need to make a second payment per player to compensate for the additional costs for game play.
- Volunteer Deposit will be collected on the first practice.
- Playing times may be subject to change
Volunteer Requirements: Twin Brooks soccer is run entirely by volunteers. Please consider helping out in any capacity. Some key positions we need filled:
Coaches and Assistant Coaches: Soccer couldn’t happen without these dedicated parents! Never coached before or want to brush up on some skills? EMSA offers 3 hour courses at all age levels and TBCL will reimburse your course fee with a receipt.
Team Manager: Help the coach manage practice schedules, communication with team players and collect deposits and funds for the program.
Sports Equipment Helpers: Total of 3 positions are need for the season.
Field Lining Helpers: Total of 3 spots available. This role requires you to do field lining a few times per season. The Field Lining Coordinator will train and put together a schedule.
Uniform Manager: 1 per team. This position will be responsible for handling out uniforms and collecting all team uniforms and washing and returning uniforms to the community.
For more information regarding the Twin Brooks soccer program contact: Soccer Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org